Name : Golda Sahoo ,
Ms. Golda Sahoo B.A. (Political science Hons.), LL.B, LL.M, (NET) She began her career as a law faculty in the year 2008 at a private law college in Odisha. She graduated in Political Science Hons in 2001 and joined her three yearsLL.Bprogramme. She took her two years LL M Programme with the specialization on Criminal Law under Sambalpur University Odisha in 2007. Before joining TNNLU in 2015, she had been working at Christ University, Bangalore and KIIT University Bhubaneswar as an Assistant Professor. To add credit to her career she had practicing experience in District Bar Association. She qualified herself by passing the UGC Net Examination in 2012.
Participation and Paper Presentation
* Presented paper entitled “Wildlife crime and its impact on biodiversity” in UGC sponsored National seminar on “Environmental protection; socio-legal issues and challenges” organized by Post Graduate Department of Law ,Sambalpur University Jyoti Vihar, Odisha on 25th and 26th March 2017.
* Presented paper entitled Ethics in Criminal Justice system :A study on victims of wrongful prosecution and incarceration in India in Two-Days National Conference organized by School of Law, Pondichery University on “Role of Law Enforcement Authorities and Government in Upholding Justice” on 2nd-3rd March 2018.
* Presented paper entitled “Sexual Violence Against the helpless :An analysis on Socio-Legal Protection on Mentally retarded women” in UGC sponsored National seminar on “Value based Approach towards Women’s Rights and Justice” organized by Dr.Ambedkar Law University,Chennai on 8th March 2017.
* Presented paper entitled” Death penalty for child sexual assault:Ban or boon” in Two-Days International Conference on “Child rights:Emerging issues and concerns” organized by School of Legal study Cochin University of Science and Technology,Kerla on 1st-2nd March ,2019.
* Presented paper entitled”Legal validity of Psychological Autopsy in suicide cases:An analysis” in Two-Days International Conference on “Criminal law and administration of Criminal justice system; National and International Commitments.organized by BBD University Lucknow, on 9th -10th March,2019.
* Publish paper entitled “Insecure Shelter: A Socio –Legal analysis on Child Victimization in Orphanage” in a Journal title “Ending Child Abuse Efforts in Prevention and Rehabilitation”ISBN-978-81-929282-5-
* Publish paper entitled"Legal validity of consent in sexual violence" in the International Journal of Research and Analysis.
* Publish paper entitled"Innocent until proven guilty vis -a-vis Fugitive Economic Offender Bill:An Analysis in the book Vidhi Aagaz-Linking your brain.
* Presently she is teaching Law of Evidence, Criminology Penology and Victimology. She also taught subjects like Criminal Procedure Code,Law of Crimes ,Law of Torts ,Socio Economic Offences .