1. University Rank Holder in B.A.B.L & M.L Courses respectively.
2. Awarded Honourable Justice P.A. Bhagawathi Endowment Gold Medal in the subject of Human Rights and International Law [B.A.B.L]
3. Awarded Honourable Justice Ramaswamy Memorial Award for Best Outgoing Student [B.A.B.L]
1. Presented a research paper on Online Copyright Piracy: An International Menace at an International Conference on INDO US Relations and South Asia organised by RGNUL, Punjab and The Embassy of United States of America, New Delhi (2014)
2. Presented and Published a research paper on The ways to empower the e-consumer in the alarming field of online shopping at a National Seminar on 25 Years of Consumer Protection Act: Challenges and the Way Forward held at National Law School of India University, Bangalore, ISBN: 978-93-5087-913-9 (2013).
3. Presented a research paper on Software Patents in Indian Scenario at a National Seminar on Digital Technology and Intellectual Property Rights held at The TamilNadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University (2012).
Work Experiences and Area of Interests:
He started his academic career as a Guest Faculty in School of Excellence in Law, Chennai. He also worked as Project Associate in MHRD IPR Chair, IIT Madras. His areas of interests are Property Law, Intellectual Property Law and International Law.